Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Fell In Love

I can't stop thinking about you.
One look and I can't forget
Such simplistic beauty,
And yet so intricate.

What a small thing to occupy
My time, my mind, my heart.
I thought none could love so dearly,
But that was only the start.

What makes you so beautiful?
Why do I love you so?
Perhaps that's a secret
That only you know.

Your smile delights my heart,
And sings music to my soul.
Oh, to hold your hand,
And never to let go!

Your peaceful breathing
Your warm cheeks
I could hold you for hours!
And stare for weeks!

You're growing so fast!
Slow down dear!
Sleep in my arms,
Linger longer here!

And I'll content myself
With watching you dream.
Oh you beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful thing!





















I fell in love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment