Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Favorite Tract

 There is a great tract by Paul Washer that I like to give to the checkers at the store or our waiters. I also leave them in bathroom stalls sometimes. When I hand it to someone, I just say, "This is for you; have a great day!" and then smile. People usually smile back and say "Thank you." Only once has someone refused me. She said," No thanks.", so I just smiled and said, "Okay. Have a great day ma'am!" Many people take them though, and I just pray they will read them and God will prepare thier hearts to recieve the gospel! 

These tracts do not replace one on one witnessing conversations, but I like to use them when I can not share the gospel otherwise; for example, it would not be good to hold up the line behind you at a check out in order to share the gospel. Sometimes I give them to people after I have shared the gospel with them. They are mostly scripture, and that is what I like about them. This is currently my favorite tract! To view them click here.
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

For I am not ashamed to the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16




No comments:

Post a Comment